⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Piggy Bank and Striped Candy Contest

Options
Marianne_Simpson
Marianne_Simpson Posts: 35 Pro Player 👑
I paid for the Piggy Bank to be opened 2x and passed the levels. However, I accumulated in excess of the 300 minimum stars and did not open it. I continued to play new levels and paid for a couple of 6.99 premiums and 1.99 premiums. I viewed the tutorials but still couldn't get the top right hand cherry to be released. There were no tips on the tutorial for this specific issue. I finally decided not to pass the level and retried it. I finally passed by sheer luck, but lost my premiums in the piggy bank. Why is this not divulged? Also, I play your striped candy contests religiously for hours on end. I'm usually number 1 or in the top 3. Last night I was 2 and ready to pass #1 with over 6000 points on the first day and someone shot up to 19000 points! I think there's fraud as it creates excitement and you get paid for the number of rounds played by your advertisers. This is my 2nd complaint. Do you want your players to quit? I took some screenshots and will further document it in the future

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?