Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is level 860 the last level of Candy Crush Saga? I have beat the level at least 20 times but it won't let me go any further. I know I have seen people talk about levels higher, so what's going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your prompt reply Steve. Since you are on your PC using Windows and Chrome, try these steps in the thread below. Hopefully it helps you move on, if not, let me know and we'll get you some help from a King Care moderator to look into your account and help.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-windows-10-check-this-out
Best of luck!
Jilly
I am using a Windows PC om Google Chrome.
Hello Steve,
Thank you for contacting King Care! No, 860 is definitely not the last level in Candy Crush, currently, we are up to the 2700s. Can you tell me what device and operating system you are using? For example, Android tablet, Windows PC, iOS phone or iPad? I'll try to help you move along.
Thanks,