Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I filled up my piggy bank paid to open it to receive 100 bars. The bars have not been used and when I logged in today it says I have 0 bars! Please fix this!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Criissiie & JillyJill,
Thanks a lot to both for asking and answering here on King Care.
@Criissiie: I now have sent you a private massage related to your account.
I'd like to recommend our latest Blog about this Piggy Bank, fresh from the press; https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi criissiie,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I'm confused because the piggy bank only fills up to 60 bars, so I'm not sure how you got to 100. I will contact a King Care moderator to look into your account to see what happened to your purchase. It may be a day or so for a response.
Thank you,
Jilly