Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't get a reply to a question to open up
i am stuck between levels
I have rebooted IPad numerous times and purchase more gold bars
HELP!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi debra154,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Can you explain more of what's going on with your game? Stuck between which levels? Are you saying you're not able to move on to the next level? Let me know, I'll try to help!
Thank you,
Jilly
Hi debra154,Thank you for contacting King Care! Can you explain more of what's going on with your game? Stuck between which levels? Are you saying you're not able to move on to the next level? Let me know, I'll try to help! Thank you, Jilly
Hello again debra154,
Please read and post on the following thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-roadblock-not-functioning-2034855699
King is aware of this issue and they are currently working on a solution.
Thank you for your patience,