Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After winning level 2000, I cannot move forward. I seem to be stuck between levels 2000 and 2001. I won it a second time, but I am still stuck in both my Android phone and Android tablet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi MargaretB,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Have you checked your app store to see if there is an update needed. This issue sounds like you need to update the app. Let me know if not.
Good luck,
Jilly