Level 2045 says I completed but does not advance me.

Options
Cathy_Richards
Cathy_Richards Posts: 6 Level 2

I completed this level with over and above the required points. It asked for 3,800,000, I played 7,725,450.  It said congratulations you completed the level. But it would not advance me to the next level when I clicked "next".  Now it says my point goal is the points I made, 7725450. Okay, so I surpassed that and it still didn't advance me. My marker is set on nothing, I just sit there. I have wasted lives trying to get around this to no avail. I have played this on my Ipad, my android phone and my PC all with the same results. I've completed the level multiple times. WTH?

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Cathy Richards,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Have you checked for an update? It sounds as though you're not updated. The new score only shows that to beat your old score, the score to beat is still the initial required one. 

Let me know if the update is the issue, if not, we'll have to look into other options.

Jilly

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Cathy Richards,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Have you checked for an update? It sounds as though you're not updated. The new score only shows that to beat your old score, the score to beat is still the initial required one. 

Let me know if the update is the issue, if not, we'll have to look into other options.

Jilly

• Cathy_Richards
    Cathy_Richards Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi Cathy Richards,

Jilly

JillyJill, your answer didn't really address my question, but after a while it finally forwarded me. It was really just a waste of time and boosters trying to get around the glitch.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?