Options
Maria_Bedolla
Maria_Bedolla Posts: 4 Newbie

Don't understand 2714 I clear the keys and the licorice but nothing happens, how do you pass this game?

Answers

• fixit
    fixit Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

another stupid level, when you cleared the first 2 keys , it still keep dropping another one. have to clear another 4 or 5 keys to release the fruit.

It's super hard. You can not do anything ,,, just keep playing this boring 'til get the lucky board which can match 7-8 bomb to clear the key

Or, use about 10 hammers to clear those stupid key  

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  

• Akshat_Malhotra
    Akshat_Malhotra Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am right now at Level 2720 playing on King.com and have synced it with Facebook, but yesterday when I tried to sync the game progress on my mobile after downloading the update the level is stuck at 2690, it won't update/sync the levels with Facebook or King.com, fix this problem, can't able to sync it on android mobile anymore!

• kikkur
    kikkur Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I give up, really, so terrible stupid, this has nothing to do with good playing...Im sick of this kind of lvls. 

• Ranger
    Ranger Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Boring waste of time.  No skill, no "luck".  Unless there is a magic board there's no chance.  Not going to bother with it.

• Eric_T
    Eric_T Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This is the level where the founders are trying to get you to pay money to succeed.  You will need a super lucky board to pass 2714.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?