Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished level 2693 but the board won't stop dropping and the game won't end. I cannot advance to the next level. The pieces kept dropping for ten minutes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Level never ends no matter what device I play on. Hey King, please fix.
I was able to clear this level without getting caught in that endless loop when I played it on my android phone. Got caught in that loop when I did it with with my laptop.
Same for me when I used my laptop, haven't tried to see if works on phone or not. I have two friends that are showing they completed the level, not sure when they passed it or what platform they used.
Same for me !
i had to stop the game at 24 000 000 !
King told me to use this forum but i can only see your pb too but no solution from King. Please help.
I have The same problem. I'm at over 6 billion and still going. I spent 26 gold bars to finish the level. They need to figure out a fix and refund my money or gold bars. This is ridiculous!
I am having this issue too. The phone one has been running since last nite. I spent money to pass the level so don't want to just kill it. Please fix!
I was at over 100 million and going strong when battery died on my phone! Please fix this level!!