Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
not very fair to have to earn points for the piggy bank and then you turn around and CHARGE US????? what the heck we played to earn those why have to pay??? not fair at all
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kathy & Stace,
Thanks a lot for posting and commenting here on King Care.
I also would have recommended that same Blog of ours as it might clarify a couple of things about the Piggy Bank :-)
Have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
I know what you mean Kathy, I didnt understand at first but this link might help: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank I buy anyway so guess its just a few extra ontop of what I would normally spend.