Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In the new version of candy crush saga on the computer I do not see a way to see my total number of stars collected or my friends total number of stars collected. I miss this feature or perhaps I just do not know how to find it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The new version got rid of the total number of stars collected. It also got rid of the champion of each episode after episode 161 in June 2017. In July candy crush saga decided to give levels after you have either completed so many games or collected so many stars. I have no idea how it works but to date I have 33 levels to my name and I got a frame over my photo at level 30. At level 35 it promises a golden frame!!! How this works I have NO IDEA.
Hi Scooterpie,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I believe the star game is over, at least that's the message I got when I logged in today, that I didn't win. Perhaps that could be why you're not seeing it, but it's usually another little icon on the page.
Hope this helps!
Jilly