Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
level 2714 is a joke you can't get 5 sprinkles to get the five keys, I have gotten 4 keys opened the bottom nothing moved are there 5 keys, fix this level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hi everyone ...its a funny level .watch this video its help u https://www.facebook.com/pg/activefriendspage/videos/?ref=page_internal
There is no answer until King fixes this. By now I would have thought that King developers would realize that players DO NOT appreciate levels that cannot be beat without multiple boosters. I have no hammers (and refuse to purchase any) so just have to wait it out....
Play something else in the meantime - lots of other fun games out there You may even find one you like better...