Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Example my level 2704 you give others 20 moves...I get 14. Not fair play any longer. Either you correct this or you lose a longtime player! It is every level for weeks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Leslie,
I also only have 14 moves for level 2704.
I've seen other threads where levels have changed over time and I believe it's the same for this level.
If you're also playing on mobile then check the level there - sometimes there are some differences between the two formats that you can use to your advantage.
Cheers