Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I found that there are too many timed candies falling. With a target of 75,000 I was still going at over 1,300,000. I have a new Galaxy S8, is it possible that some feature of that phone triggers the time candy drop more frequently?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Kim Olsen,
Thank you for contacting King Care! No, I haven't heard of anything relating to the S8 triggering timed candies. But if you want it to stop, if you haven't done this already, once you reach your target or preferred score, just don't make anymore moves and let time run out, you'll still pass the level.
Hope this helps!
Jilly