Don't know how I missed this information but whats up with the candy eating frogs?

Options
LADEDA
LADEDA Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm in the 600 levels and have made it this far without knowing what is up with the frogs.  What am I supposed to be doing?  Feeding them?  Why do they start blinking?  Help me!

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello LADEDA,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  The frogs build up when you combine them with whatever color they are (yes feeding them) when they start blinking it's time for you, if you want, to tap the frog and move it wherever you need to clear jellies or anything else. The frog will usually clear about 5 jellies depending on where you move it. Once you move it you can choose to keep feeding them or continue on with another part of the level. But again, once they start blinking, you tap it and drop it where you need something cleared.

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

Answers

• JillyJill
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello LADEDA,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  The frogs build up when you combine them with whatever color they are (yes feeding them) when they start blinking it's time for you, if you want, to tap the frog and move it wherever you need to clear jellies or anything else. The frog will usually clear about 5 jellies depending on where you move it. Once you move it you can choose to keep feeding them or continue on with another part of the level. But again, once they start blinking, you tap it and drop it where you need something cleared.

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

• LADEDA
    LADEDA Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Jilly thank you so much!!  I didn't think they were hurting me but better yet they are going to help a lot!!

• JillyJill
    Options

Yes! I was totally confused when I first encountered these frogs too! Glad I was able to help! 

Jilly 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?