Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm in the 600 levels and have made it this far without knowing what is up with the frogs. What am I supposed to be doing? Feeding them? Why do they start blinking? Help me!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello LADEDA,
Thank you for contacting King Care! The frogs build up when you combine them with whatever color they are (yes feeding them) when they start blinking it's time for you, if you want, to tap the frog and move it wherever you need to clear jellies or anything else. The frog will usually clear about 5 jellies depending on where you move it. Once you move it you can choose to keep feeding them or continue on with another part of the level. But again, once they start blinking, you tap it and drop it where you need something cleared.
Hope this helps!
Jilly
Yes! I was totally confused when I first encountered these frogs too! Glad I was able to help!
Jilly thank you so much!! I didn't think they were hurting me but better yet they are going to help a lot!!