Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I move on past level 1490. I've beat it three times but it won't let me move forward. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi JohnMarshall,
Thank you for contacting King Care! First of all, is your app up to date? If so, I'm going to ask you to follow these steps in the following threads:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Don't forget to restart your device after all is done. If these don't work, I'm going to have to try and reach a King Care moderator to look into your account and possibly help you.
Hope this helps! Please let me know either way if it does or does not.
Jilly