Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 1835 repeats after winning. However, the target is now the previous winning score. I have won now 3 times but the game will not move to the next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Very odd one of my iPads just moved on a level! Now at level 1841 while the other 2 devices (mobile & iPad) stay on 1835.
Seems Facebook has stopped synchronising. But not so bad at least going on one iPad and I am sure the other machines will come into sync sometime soon.
Yes I am using the latest version. I made the mistake last night of deleting and reinstalling. Of course, I lost all my win credits. I play on 3 devices Moto 4G plus, iPad x 2. All version up to date, all have same problem.
Hello Peter,
Thank you for contacting King Care! First of all, make sure your app is updated. If it is updated then please read this thread, there have been many issues with players moving on to the next episode that King is aware of and working on, so please post in this thread : https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-roadblock-not-functioning-2034855699
Best regards,
Jilly