Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Anybody else having a problem with 2754, another bloody silly level which seems impossible to get out. Already used lots of boosters but getting no nowhere near. The fun as now gone from Candy crush ,
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah I agree I've already run out of boosters (last episode saw to that) and trying to do this with no boosters is just futile. You're 100% right---the fun is gone---it's not even a challenge---it's complete frustration. And I find myself playing cookie jam blast instead, but we loyal players have warned CC that people would tire of this nonsense---oh well