Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a super addicted candy crush friend, coming to London on Friday. Is it an option to set up a quick tour for her in the offices? I know it might sound weird but she will be so thrilled to see it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ro-e Shani,
I am so sorry that you have had to wait so long for a reply. We are currently in the process of catching up with older ones now we have caught up with more recent posts. There has been a backlog.
As far as I know they don't give tours, but if it ever comes up again, I will ask for an official answer. It would probably be better to email them from the game site