Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am getting malware notices every time I try to open Candy Crush Saga through Facebook. I am afraid to create an exception because I don't know what is going through.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
add the FB address http://69.63.176.13/
to the exclusions in your Malware settings. It worked for me.
Don't fret! I have already reported this to Malwarebytes and I'm waiting for an answer. Head over to this link and you can respond from there. https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/regarding-the-issue-with-malwarebytes