Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed level 431 over 15 times and the game won't let me move on to level 432. I have updated the app and nothing. What do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sameera- Thanks for posting on King Care and highlighting this to us. We are currently investigating this and I have added your question to our main thread so that we can keep everyone up to date.
Thanks!