Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After 4 days of getting nothing but garbage with 0 chance of beating this board, I'm still of the belief that you are just trying to get rid of non paying players....it's working... no one in my group plays anymore....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just want to thank you...Was infatuated with ur game, but after being on this board for 7 days now... it's gone, now I don't care...don't beat this garbage by tonight, I'm removing your game...Giving nothing and calling it hard, sure, hard when your given nothing....
Good luck with your game...Was fun while it lasted but I'm no longer interested in fixed boards that give nothing for days on end...