Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have solved 2735 but it does not jump to next level.
I see many levels ahead but I am stuck there...It is like that on all 3 devices I play CC with.
HELP!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Monica,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Currently there is an issue with moving on at roadblocks. King is aware of this issue and are working on a fix. Please read and post in this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-roadblock-not-functioning-2034855699 so you're accounted for as another player with this problem and so you'll receive updates on any changes.
Thank you for your patience,
Jilly