Candy Crush level 2747

Options
King/Queen
King/Queen Posts: 9 Level 2

I asked a question about a week ago and never received a reply.  I've been on 2747 for a week have never gotten close to beating this level.  My friend was a whole track behind my and in the week I've been on 2747, she passed all the hard levels on this track and beyond 2747, she's on the next track.  How is that possible?  Buying booster and time?  Is that the only way to win?  Almost all my Candy Crush friends have quit... only have 4 players to give me additional games.  I asked last week, why the jar for collecting boosters does not drop on all my games, have you stop giving treasure chests on these tracks cause I'm not getting any of those either.  Please reply... what's the point of being able to ask questions when you don't get a response?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?