Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing and stopped to charge my phone. When I turned it on it took me to level 1. I tried syncing and it doesn't work.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Betty,
Don't worry - I can help you in recovering your lost levels.
I have sent you a private message with further instructions. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details so I can fix the issue.
- Mark