Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All help U-tubes and blog sites show this with 20 moves. I have only 15 and I have used 4 hammers, 5 switches in the same game and still can not clear the top two spaces. There are some serious technical issues that need to be addressed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah, those famous last two jellies... doesn't matter if you have 15 or 20 or 2,000 moves, Buffy. The moment you "shoot" a striped candy or a striped/wrapped candy at those two jellies it starts raining liquorice to block them from getting cleared. Always!! I passed this level when it was released, but I have no idea how I did it.