We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 2791 complete waste of human life

Mavis_Leung
Mavis_Leung Posts: 1 Newbie

This level and the ones updated last week with no boosters allowed and gold bars were taken and no actions followed.  This game has lost so many players and now finding new ways to collect income out of loyal members.  

These levels in questions are clearly bugged and King allows them exists is criminal.

Answers

• All the latest levels are not possible without the use of booster if you are using internet explorer, I changed to chrome and managed to complete the section using boosters, the number of timed games (in my opinion) is frustrating and in no way enjoyable. there is no explanation other than king do not want you to use explorer

• Cipo
    Cipo Posts: 38 Level 2

@ Brian

It actually has nothing to do with the browser you use. I tried it with Vivaldi, I tried it with Firefox, and I tried it with Chrome. In none of these browsers I could access boosters on the timed levels of this episode.

It's the first time ever I was not able to finish an episode before weekend. I'm still stuck on level 2791 and you know what: I just don't care anymore. King successfully sucked all the joy out of this game and right now I'm looking for other games... but certainly not from this company.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?