I have bought gold nuggets in the past. The last 3 or 4 times for $39.95 for 500 nuggets. Boosters

Options

Can use boosters I paid for and also won daily and the game is taking my boosters and gold and not giving me anything in return,  I want a refund and my boosters back. Also the game does not even show your boosters. Just takes your nuggets and gives you 0 zero,, Being robbed.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

My suggestion to you is to see if King will help give you back some of that purchased gold.  But it can't be done here in the community as payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

They can look into your account and verify the purchases and help you with this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?