Glitch in level 2784, ate up my 25 gold bars without giving me continued seconds to complete game!!

Options
Kal_Dhanoa
Kal_Dhanoa Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi there, Ive been playing the above level for quite some time and finally decided to use my gold bars to continue the time game and complete the level, however after clicking on link to continue game for 10 bars it automatically asked me again to continue playing without giving me 15 secs, I thought maybe a glitch so when it asked for 15 gold bars, I clicked to continue and same thing again! I lost my gold bars without getting any continuous playing time, it automatically ended the game everytime I wanted to buy extra time.  Altogether I lost 25 gold bars without getting any extra time, please help me get my gold bars back as I've tried hard to accumulate them and please correct the problem in this level,(also this level does not let me use any boosters), if possible, please advise what I can do?

Sincerely, Kal Dhanoa

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Kal Dhanoa,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I am sorry this happened to you too on level 2784 in Candy Crush Saga. You can find our main thread for this subject here.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?