Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It looks like 2825 will be the last level. Is it true, or it's just my imagination?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just completed it and it says it's the last level on King.com. Looks like you'll have to play it on Facebook or your mobile device. That being said, I won't/can't switch over to the new format. I have an older browser that doesn't support it, so looks like this is it for me.
complete2825,why cannot pass to2826