Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi Myself I completed 2810 levels and waiting for new episodes............. is there any1 who touched this mark????????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I have and many others have too. Do you belong to any of the CC Saga groups? You will find many people have completed it and even completed the new episode which came out today. I'm still working on the new episode but I'm at work so I can't play until tonight.