Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My screen goes from a new version to old to new at different log in times and takes all the lives I have been sent and gold bars gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pamela, I've heard fans saying that one moment it's 2D and then another moment they are seeing 3D. I can't tell the difference but maybe that's what you are seeing. I'm not sure why the gold bars are gone because that is consistent no matter what you use to play the games. On mobile you can lose lives but I'm not sure if changing from 2D to 3D will cause that. I will elevate your question to a King Admin regarding the gold bars missing but they can't do anything about the lives disappearing.