Candy Crush 2777

Options
Booboo
Booboo Posts: 15 Level 2

This level does not have anywhere near enough move to pass it.  I've played it multiple times using all kinds of boosters and the closest I have got is to collect 2 keys out of 4.  Once the 4 keys have been collected I presume the cherries will be released, so it really is utterly ridiculous to expect one to pass this level with so few moves.  King, please make the game fair by at least offering the player a chance to pass! 

Answers

• Stephjaygee
    Stephjaygee Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Sorry this is not an answer. I too feel it's impossible with just 18 moves. I have looked at the videos on YouTube and they had 22 moves! King - you really need to stop with these impossible levels. In case you forgot, Games are supposed to be FUN. I seem to spend more time on here than playing candy crush these days and I am sure I'm not the only one really fed up! Plus the fact that I am not purchasing bars for any extra games so you are losing out too!!

• TC-5
    TC-5 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I happened to be randomly awarded an unlimited 2 hour play bonus when I reached this level.  For 90 plus minutes, I DID NOT COME CLOSE to completion.  I estimate that each play was 30 seconds, so that equates to 180 plays before I got close enough to use a booster to finish.  It's clear that King is manipulating levels to generate revenue via booster purchases. 

• Booboo
    Booboo Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Not an answer I'm afraid, but King's levels have become very tiresome.  When one needs to use boosters to pass, then in my opinion it's not a skill game anymore.  With only given 5 games to play at once before waiting for 30 minutes to re-load and with so few moves these days and with so many obstacles to overcome, it is clear that King has lost the plot and players will leave the game.  Who is going to purchase boosters when games are eaten up so quickly?  Only really dumb people would do that!  Now if the game offered skill, with more moves and without the need for boosters, then surely King would attract more people to make purchases.  I for one would never spend money on such a 'short' game playing time.....that's really throwing money down the drain!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?