Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing candy crush saga . I was on level 1442 and my phone died and had to get a new one. I now have lost my level and been reset to the start. My email is I was playing candy crush saga . I was on level 1442 and my phone died and had to get a new one. My email is vfaille0121@gmail.com. Please help!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vicki your level will still be there if you are logging in and playing through Facebook. All the levels that you play are saved through Facebook so my suggestion is that you log out and then log back in to Facebook. You should be back on level 1442. I replaced my iPad and when I logged back into my Facebook account I was back at the last level that I completed. If it doesn't come back then clear the history on your phone and then log back in and that should also bring it back.