Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush keeps going from the old version to the new version then back to old. I never know which one I will be getting. In the new version I had saved almost 30 lives. It went back to old and they are gone. Why is is doing this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I heard some fans say that it went to 3D so maybe you had 2D and then 3D and then ??? I haven't heard any issues about fans losing their lives if it switched. Please write back if this keeps happening and then we can elevate your question to a King Admin.