Due to the fact that the Kingdom episodes stop at Peppermint Portal

Banished
Banished Posts: 82 Level 3

and if I want to progress I will have to play either on Windows 10 or use facebook. I would like to keep the friends that I have from the kingdom instead of having to locate facebook friends, that even play Candy Crush. I do not really use facebook except to have an account for playing Candy Crush. I need friends to request lives so I would need quite a few if I want to play the game for quite awhile. Any suggestions to help with this problem?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,880 Sweet Legend

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

Do you have a mobile device because then you can play the game through the kingdom and not use Facebook?  Please let me know if I can offer you further assistance.

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3

I am playing on Windows 10 and play the newest levels that come out every week so , yes, I have found a way to play my favorite game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?