Candy crush Level 2784

Options
Booboo
Booboo Posts: 15 Level 2

Dear King,

There is no reasonable way to pass Level 2784 with only 35 secs on the clock.  I for one have used boosters, the space dash and endless lives and I have come nowhere close to passing it.  Please fix this level by at least giving us extra time to play.  (2 minutes at the minimum would help).  I'm playing on iPad since it's all I have.  I use a CC blog for tips and all I read is people complaining that they can't come anywhere close to passing it and many have just said 'bye bye' to CC having reached this level. Many have spent money on purchases and still got no result.  It is a sad day when I have to join them because it is no fun when one only has 5 lives and so little time to enjoy them.  Five lives equals 2.5 minutes of play time!

A game should be fun.  Timed levels are rarely fun, but when a timed level is so hard with so little time to do it in then you can expect people to give up playing.  This will surely loose you income from future games.  Also there are many elderly folks who love to play, but their reactions are too slow given their age.  My reactions are sharp and extremely quick, so if I can't pass it then how would one expect the infirm to pass this level?  Fair is fair surely. I feel for those people who have spent money with your company only to have to give up at this stage.  Please adjust this level.

Thank you in anticipation of listening and for making a change to this dreadfully unfair level. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?