Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm done with level 2825 but I always have to wait til every Wednesday before a get more levels why can't I just keep going like a lot of my friends do?????????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rose Marie,Thank you for contacting King Care! It sounds like you've reached the end of the episode before the next update. On mobile, the levels are 1 or 2 episodes behind PC version. As far as waiting every Wednesday, that's just the way it is, updates to the game are on Wednesday. But if you'd rather play further levels, you'd have to go on PC/laptop.Hope this helps! Jilly
Hi Rose Marie,
Thank you for contacting King Care! It sounds like you've reached the end of the episode before the next update. On mobile, the levels are 1 or 2 episodes behind PC version. As far as waiting every Wednesday, that's just the way it is, updates to the game are on Wednesday. But if you'd rather play further levels, you'd have to go on PC/laptop.
Hope this helps!
Jilly
play on my tablet & PC I have 2 weeks between the tablet & PC but I've been dine with level 2825 since Friday on the PC with no more levels. On the tablet it's only on 2785 or something!