Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been dealing with this for over a month. I have tried all of your "fixes" and none of them work! I am getting extremely frustrated. Do you intend to correct this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry to hear that
Rather than me give you a lot of troubleshooting links, can you tell me what you have tried already?
Also, can you explain exactly what is happening with your connection issue as it can cover quite a few things. In order for us to help you, we need to narrow it down
Yes. I need help with Candy Crush.
Hi Merrybloo49,
I am so sorry for the delay in a response.
Are you still needing help?