Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My browswer is HTML compatible, I have tried to sign in through facebook but I am getting message that my king.com and other devices are already synced and I am now stuck, I either have to start over or not go any further.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am now on level 2934 playing on the app on android, I have about 7 more levels to go and then I'm finished, then I will have to wait until king upload more levels which takes about a week.
I have emailed king customer care, they just tell me to come here to get an answer, they are rather unhelpful to be honest.
I have the same problem on a laptop, using compatible html5 Firefox browser. Someone with an answer?