I have lost all progress in Candy Crush Saga

alice2808
alice2808 Posts: 4 Newbie

I was on roughly level 1360 of Candy Crush Saga when I thought I would try connecting to Facebook. I have lost all progress and am back at level 1 even though it said connection had failed. Closed app and reopened to find FB was connected so tried disconnecting but still at level 1. Have tried restarting iPad. No problems with app prior to trying to connect to FB.  Obviously I have spent a lot of time (and some money) getting to such a high and am not happy to start from scratch! Please help 

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello Alice-  Welcome to the community. Please see this blog here for the steps to follow if you have lost your progress. 

The Blog includes lots of steps on how to fix this problem yourself :-)

If you are not able to restore your own levels, please see the contact form at the end of the Blog, be sure to select "Lost Progress" as the reason of contact. 

Many thanks

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello Alice-  Welcome to the community. Please see this blog here for the steps to follow if you have lost your progress. 

The Blog includes lots of steps on how to fix this problem yourself :-)

If you are not able to restore your own levels, please see the contact form at the end of the Blog, be sure to select "Lost Progress" as the reason of contact. 

Many thanks

• alice2808
    alice2808 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Cezdiamond.

Many thanks for your reply, it’s so nice to finally hear from someone about this. Your response was very helpful although it seems my levels couldn’t be saved unless I was connected to Facebook which ironically was what I was trying to do when progress was lost. I really wish everything didn’t need to revolve around Facebook, perhaps developers need to look at ways of saving progress for those of us who’s lives aren’t constantly logged in/managed via social media. Thanks again 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?