Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been earning hearts as a reward and don't know how to redeem them or where to find the ones that I have accumulated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi jamesnicole,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Do you mean hearts as in lives?
If not, then please do add a screenshot so I can better see what you mean.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team