Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, so I have won while being on the last island. Cake island. I expected somethong special to happen, but it didn't. Is this it ?? Now I have to keep competing just to stay there ? Why ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I reached at 1 st position in cake island last week I tot the event was over but again this week why should I play again really frustrating n waste of time I'm quiting it it's annoying to play again do something can't play anymore
Hi Suzanne,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team