Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am experiencing a problem with piggy bank. Why why do we have to pay to get these gold bars?? I earned them by playing and win a level. How do you base the amount for these gold bars? Please get rid of that bank.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Still waiting the reason why do I have to pay to get the gold in the piggy bank?
I read numerous times about the piggy bank. My question is why I have to pay for the gold bars that I collected by completing a level?
Hi hugimilou,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I recommend you to check our blog about the Piggy Bank here.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team