Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this level is too difficult 30 moves r just not enough i have played it about 50 times and i havent even come close has anybody crossed it and how
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank u all for responding. I too passed the level by using up practically all my boosters
Cant get past impossible 2865
Hi Rita !! That level is a tuffy for sure. Took me over 50 tries as well. I finally beat it with my space dash, and every booster allowed. I have mentioned this one to the moderators, and it's been passed on to the King team. I haven't heard back yet, I just sent it last night. I will let you know if there are any updates on it. Thank you !!
I am not at that level yet but fans have passed it using the free boosters that they get. Do you have any boosters at all? Do you do the sugar drops daily to collect boosters?