Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went to sync my iPhone app game to my Facebook and when I did I lost my progress... please help me get back my progress! I was on level 160 and with the sync it brought me down to level 70 for some reason.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Angela, try logging out of Facebook and then log back in. If that doesn't bring you back then clear the history on your iPhone and then log out and log back in to Facebook and it should bring you back to the last completed level.