Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Absolutely boring, ridiculous level. Who is designing this rubbish ??
Time to clean out the games room and get a new team of designers, otherwise you are going to be left with very, very few players !!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I stopped playing candy crush last week because of this level. I check it every day to collect my reward and check to see if it's been fixed and then x out of it. Good luck. I'm done. It's actually kinda nice to not be playing it
another stupid level as usual , play with 22 moves, while youtuber got 30 moves ??