⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Boosters are not synchronised between my FB CCS and King's Microsoft CCS.

Options
Patrick_Chong
Patrick_Chong Posts: 16 Level 2

I've been playing CCS all these while via FB on my PC (Window 10). Recently I've installed the Microsoft King's app in my PC so as to play Level 2886-2900. I understand that everything will be automatically synchronised between the FB CCS account and the King's Microsoft account. However, it doesn't appear to be so cause with the exception of the goldbars, the rest of my accumulated boosters remains only on my FB game and are not reflected on the Microsoft game. I understand from some player friends that they doesnt have this problem at all. I have tried several times over the last few days, uninstalling the app and re-installing it again but to no avail. As such, I'm prompted to write to your goodself and would appreciate if you could advice me on this matter. Thank-you and would await your soonest response.              

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

• Patrick_Chong
    Patrick_Chong Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Wow...Elsa, it was 8 months ago that I send in this query and surprisingly it is you who is addressing it now....haha.. Anyway I'm Patrick Chong, admin from CCSaga Group k. The synchronising problem, as you are aware of has been solved long ago but neverdeless thanks for your response ya!  :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?