Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't complete this level, since I hardly get striped candies in the bottom rows licorice although I hit them. Only sometimes in the middle one. Also the magic mixers don't give enough licorice and get too easily destroyed. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There really isn't anything to say here other than it's not impossible. In fact it's not even particularly difficult. Striped candies alone will not help you though. You really need to be looking for combos. A wrapped/wrapped combo on the bottom row of the main playing area, for example, will net you a minimum of 10 licorice in a single go.