Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there a possibility to jump to a certain level, without scrolling the whole time? I am in level 2915 so I have to wait a week for new levels. I play some levels again which I like and to collect boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rene, I was waiting to hear back from you before giving a response. I posted a question yesterday here on King Care asking if we could get a search box. I am going to give you the link and please add your comments to it. The more that respond the faster we might get this!
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/can-we-please-get-a-search-box-on-the-games
I don't think you read the question quite well. I want to jump to a certain level, but I don't know how. Please explain how to do that, if it is possible. Thanks in advance! Regards Rene Laan.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?