Impossible levels.

Options
Anna_Lewis
Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2

Latest levels 2900 +   Why does King persist on these timed levels. Not only do you have to beat the clock, but we also now have to complete the requirements!!   I need time to focus and think !!!! This now is the end for me. so sad to get this far and quit due to medical eye  problems that King does not recognise some older reliable players have to deal with.  

I stopped playing for 12 months before until King removed them, these are now even worse, so sadly I will have to stop again. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi Anna, I hear you! I also have vision problems. I lost the vision in my right eye so I can only play using my left eye. What is your eye problem? I had 9 surgeries in my right eye - 4 of which were cornea transplants. This last transplant rejected about a year ago and I think I'm done with the surgeries. Yes I am also having great difficulty with the timed levels. Maybe if enough of us complain because of medical problems they might hear us.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Oh by the way, I play CC Saga, CC Soda and CC Jelly so even though the other 2 don't have timed levels it's still not the easiest to play when you have poor vision.
  • Anna_Lewis
    Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2
    edited November 2017
    Options

Hi Elsa, I have Glaucoma, fluid in the eye, treatment every few weeks. I only have vision in my right eye, so these levels are really difficult. I wish King would understand we are not all young whizz kids. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?